Valentine’s Day Treats for the Whole Family
14 de febrero de 2022
Celebrate love this Valentine's Day by making these treats that everyone in your life will enjoy. Not only are they delicious, but these sweet treats give you the opportunity to write special notes for those you love! Even the tiniest chef in your home will enjoy making these easy banana and chocolate treats for Valentine’s Day. Follow along with this video recipe today.
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: Holiday
- Servings 2
- Prep Time 10
- Cook Time 0
- Passive Time 10
- 2 bananas, sliced in 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate morsels, melted in the microwave
- 1 cup whipped topping, either homemade or store-bought
- small container of fresh raspberries
- Peel and slice two bananas into 2-inch pieces.
- Dip one end of the banana piece into the melted chocolate and place on a plate covered in wax paper.
- Set the bananas in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Bring the bananas out of the freezer.
- Top each banana with a tablespoon of whipped topping.
- For the craft: Use pink or red (or whatever color!) construction paper, toothpicks, markers and tape to make Valentine's Day messages. Tape hearts to the toothpicks.
- Skewer the fresh raspberries onto the toothpicks, place on bananas.