The Region’s Leader in Emergency Care and Trauma ServicesSi experimenta una emergencia médica, llame al 911.
Renown Health is home to three 24/7 Emergency Rooms that provide the highest level of emergency and trauma care in the region:
- Renown Regional Medical Center is the only Level II Trauma Center between Sacramento and Salt Lake City. Located near downtown Reno, this Emergency Room has several helipads and ambulance banks to intake patients requiring emergency care.
- Renown Children’s Hospital is home to only Emergency Room in the region designed just for pediatric patients. This location is staffed by pediatric specialists and provides child-sized equipment and family-friendly waiting areas.
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center includes South Reno’s first 24/7 Emergency Room. Located just off of I-580, this location is designed to treat patients who need immediate attention for emergencies.
- Heart attack symptoms
- Síntomas de un derrame cerebral
- Broken bones
- Dificultad para respirar
- Severe bleeding
- Head injuries
- Chest pains
- Severe pain
- Venomous stings and bites
- Choking or poisoning
All of our Emergency Rooms are staffed by Northern Nevada Emergency Physicians, including pediatric specialists and physicians who have completed fellowship training in specialty areas such as sports medicine, ultrasound and emergency medical services.
Trauma & Emergency Services
Acute, short-term rehabilitation care following a traumatic event or injury.Learn More About Renown Rehabilitation Hospital
Expert emergency stroke care and rehabilitation.Learn More About Comprehensive Stroke Center
Advanced cardiac health, heart and vascular care.Learn More About Accredited Chest Pain Center
Proveedores de atención relacionados:
When seeking medical care, there are several different provider types and options from which to choose. For example, you may have asked yourself a common question: Should I go to my primary care provider, urgent care or the emergency room?...
We’ve all been there: Your child gets sick right after urgent care closes — or worse, in the middle of the night. So do you wait it out, or do you load up and head to the Children’s ER? Pediatric Emergency Physician Joey Gassen, MD, with...
La enfermedad cardíaca es la causa principal de muerte entre las mujeres y se cobra una vida por minuto, pero muchas mujeres no saben que los signos de ataque cardíaco pueden no ser los mismos síntomas que aprendieron durante toda su vida. En mujeres, casi el 71 %...