3 Ways to Enroll in a Hometown Health Insurance Plan
1 de noviembre de 2022
Are you looking for health insurance coverage for the upcoming year? In that case, it's time to browse your options for an Individual or Family Plan. The Open Enrollment Period is now until Dec 15, 2022. So, if you're looking for coverage by Jan 1, 2023, you must enroll by Dec 15, 2022.
1. Get a Quote OnlineSuppose you don't qualify for a health insurance subsidy, no need to worry! You can still choose an individual and family health insurance plan from Hometown Health. Get a quote online by providing your location, the type of coverage you're looking for and your personal/family details. Once you've provided this information, you'll receive health plan options and pricing. And, if you find a plan you like, you can easily self-enroll online.
2. Enroll Through the Nevada Health Link
Hometown Health offers Individual and Family health insurance plans on Nevada's Healthcare Marketplace, the Nevada Health Link. Through Nevada Health Link, eligible Nevada consumers can shop for, compare and purchase quality and affordable health insurance plans with ease. Nevada Health Link is the only health insurance resource that can provide eligible candidates with federal tax credits and subsidies to help cover the cost of your health insurance. Use Hometown Health's Insurance Subsidy Federal Poverty Level Calculator to see if you qualify for a tax credit or subsidy.
3. Work with a Health Insurance Broker
Hometown Health is northern Nevada's local insurance provider and if you have questions about Individual and Family Plan insurance benefits, you’re in luck! Hometown Health partners with our local health insurance brokers who will work with you, typically at no cost, to help you understand health insurance plans and benefits and find the plan that is best for you.
Need assistance finding a broker? Connect with our team by submitting the form below. They'll provide you with a list of our local broker partners.
Small Group Employer Health PlansHometown Health is proud to be part of Renown Health, northern Nevada’s largest, not-for-profit healthcare network. Conveniently located in Reno, Hometown Health offers a variety of plan options including health maintenance organizations (HMOs), preferred provider organizations (PPOs) and exclusive provider organizations (EPOs).
Enrolling in a Hometown Health Plan means direct access to Renown. Here’s why employer groups choose Hometown Health as their health plan partner:
- Access to Renown Medical Group Providers: Schedule your yearly health screenings and tests with your Renown Primary Care Physician with Primary Care copay-driven plans from Hometown Health.
- Local Customer Service: Speak to fellow northern Nevadans to get your healthcare benefits questions answered.
- Located in Reno for in-person assistance: As your local health insurance partner, we offer our members the option to meet face-to-face with representatives at our south Reno location.
If you are a business owner looking for health insurance coverage, please contact your health insurance broker or click here to learn more about our small group health insurance plans.
Beneficiarios de Medicare
If you or a loved one are a Medicare Beneficiary, check out the Medicare Advantage Plans offered by Senior Care Plus.
3 Reasons to Choose a Senior Care Plus Health Plan
Senior Care Plus was Nevada’s first Medicare Advantage Plan and is still providing healthcare coverage to qualifying members in Washoe, Carson City, Clark & Nye Counties. Senior Care Plus is administered by Hometown Health, the in
Understanding "In-Network" and "Out-of-Network" Providers
When finding a provider to receive your health services, you've probably heard the terms "in-network" and "out-of-network" when it comes to your health plan. But what do these terms mean for a patient? And why should you be aware if a provi