NOTE: Primary Care visits are by appointment only. Please check with our Call Center for availability by calling 775-982-5000. Hours are subject to change during holidays, emergencies and other situations.
Renown Medical Group – Double R is conveniently located in south Reno on the Renown South Meadows campus. Our primary care doctors see patients of all ages and coordinate medical care including checkups, immunizations, referrals to specialists, lab work, x-ray & imaging and hospital admissions.
If you require medical care for a specific condition, your primary care physician can recommend a specialist based on your needs.
- Colds and flu
- Allergic reactions
- Aches and pains
- Fractures and sprains
- Minor cuts and burns
- Respiratory infections
- Primary care doctors
- Annual health screenings
- Referrals to specialists
- Diagnosis and treatment of common illnesses
Insurance Types Accepted
- Northern Nevada Health Network (terminated June 1, 2021)
- U.A. Local 350 Health, Welfare & Vacation Trust Fund (Plumbers/Pipefitters)
- TriWest - Veterans Affairs Community Care Network
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield*
- Nevada Health Care Inc.
- Senior Care Plus
- Custom Ink Group Health Plan
- Electrical Workers Health & Welfare Plan for Northern Nevada
- Northern Nevada Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- TRICARE - Health Net Federal Services
- Friday Health Plan
- Northern Nevada Laborers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- Hometown Health
* Medicare Advantage not accepted