Recognized Nationally For Quality Care
At Renown South Meadows Medical Center, we pride ourselves on delivering top-tier medical services in the heart of south Reno. Our commitment to excellence is evident, with our hospital being recognized in the top 1% nationwide for outstanding care in heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical procedures.
Why Choose Us?
- Nationally Recognized Care: Our dedication to quality has placed us among the top 1% of hospitals nationwide.
- Comprehensive Services: From primary care, heart care, and OB/GYN to advanced surgical services, we offer a wide range of medical services tailored to your needs.
- Convenient Location: Located at 10101 Double R Blvd, Reno, NV 89521, we're open 24/7, ensuring you receive care whenever needed.
- Patient-Centric Approach: Our visiting hours accommodate the needs of our patients and their loved ones. We currently allow two healthy patient supporters to visit at a time, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Explore Our Wide Range of Services
Renown South Meadows offers a wide variety of services and resources to help you if you're ill or injured.
- Comprehensive primary care
- X-ray and imaging services
- Servicios de laboratorio
- Atención cardíaca
- Rehabilitation services
- Medicina nuclear
- Servicios quirúrgicos
Important Parking & Entrance/Exit Information
For detailed parking and entrance information during construction, please refer to our parking maps:
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center Parking & Entrance/Exits Updates
- Entrance/Parking for Renown Institute for Heart & Vascular
- Entrance/Parking for Renown Pulmonary Rehabilitation and Medical Testing
Especialidades y servicios
Tipos de seguro aceptados
Renown Health accepts most insurances. Tenga en cuenta que muchas redes de seguros operan bajo una variedad de nombres y acuerdos. Before scheduling your appointment or procedure, the best way to verify your insurance benefits is to call your insurance company and ask if they will cover the services you require and your patient responsibility fee obligation. Find the list of Accepted Insurance Plans here.