Spine Surgery at Renown
When nonsurgical treatment doesn't show improvement for your back or neck pain, you might be considering surgery. Because preparing for back or neck surgery is different for everyone, we're here to make it easier on you.
Our spine surgery program provides:
- A highly skilled care team including board-certified surgeons, anesthesiologists, nurses, therapists, case managers and a program coordinator.
- Education classes to prepare you and your loved ones for surgery.
- Physical and occupational therapy services.
- Effective pain management.
- Patient-centered care and caregiver training.
If you require surgery for your condition, there are board-certified spine and neurosurgeons in our community who are credentialed to perform surgery at one of our locations. Check with your surgeon to schedule your procedure at Renown Regional Medical Center or Renown South Meadows Medical Center.