Honey Fruit Dip
1 de marzo de 2023
Take a breather during spring break and make this fun, sweet treat with your kids. We've provided nutritional cream cheese and sugar alternatives to keep your family's health top of mind.
- Course: Dessert, Kid-Friendly
- Servings 4 servings, at 1/2 cup each
- Tiempo de preparación: 5 minutos
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp grated orange zest
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- Assorted fresh fruit
This healthier take on marshmallow fluff delivers a creamy texture and is sweetened with honey rather than sugar, making it a more nutritious option. Additionally, cream cheese is free of eggs, dairy and nuts, making it the perfect allergen-free substitute.
- Mix softened cream cheese, honey and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Scoop 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff into cups or bowls.
- Skewer the fruit for serving.
Nota de la receta
Eat This, Not That: Healthy Cream Cheese Alternatives
Vegan, keto or low-sugar options: The 15 Best Honey Alternatives