Easy Overnight Oatmeal
11 de enero de 2023
Organize your morning meal the night before with this easy, refrigerated, ready-to-go recipe. Fiber-rich oats are full of omega-3 fatty acids, folate, and potassium and can lower LDL (or bad) cholesterol levels and help keep arteries clear.
Start your day the heart-healthy way!
Overnight Oatmeal with Bananas and Walnuts
- Course: Breakfast, On the Go
- Cuisine: American
- Servings 1 person
- Tiempo de preparación: 5 minutos
- Cook Time 1 minute
- Passive Time 7 hours
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup almond milk skim milk may be used as well
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in a small dish or jar and mix with a spoon.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, stir and microwave 45-60 seconds.
- Top with your favorite fruit, chopped nuts and add additional milk, if desired.