Attending Burning Man? Health Tips From Renown
2 de septiembre de 2022
Renown Health welcomes you back from Burning Man. To make sure you have the support you need, here are some tips on where to get healthcare after your return from the playa. Our urgent cares see patients 365 days a year for medical concerns that are urgent but not life-threatening. This can include fractures, cuts, burns, sprains, fevers, animal bites, rashes, sore throats and fevers.
Where To Get COVID-19 & Monkeypox Tests in Reno-Sparks
Renown Health’s emergency rooms do not provide walk-in COVID-19 or monkeypox testing for patients. If you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19 or monkeypox, we recommend you make an appointment with your primary care provider or visit one of our urgent care locations. Testing for COVID-19 is also available at local pharmacies in the Reno-Sparks area. Please visit Washoe County's COVID-19 page to learn more.
Labor Day Holiday Hours: Fernley and Fallon urgent care locations will be open from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 5; all other Renown urgent care locations are open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monkeypox Symptoms According to the CDC:
- People with monkeypox get a rash that can initially look like pimples or blisters and may be painful or itchy.
- Other symptoms can include fever, chills, swollen lymph nodes, exhaustion, muscle aches, headaches and other respiratory symptoms.
- Symptoms usually start within 3 weeks of exposure and the illness will last between 2-4 weeks.
COVID-19 Symptoms According to the CDC:
- People who have been exposed to COVID-19 may experience symptoms that appear 2-14 days after exposure, and can include: fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, fatigue, muscle aches, headache, nausea or vomiting, sore throat, diarrhea, congestion and new lost of smell or taste.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience trouble breathing, persistent pain or pressure in the chest and bluish lips or face.
Departamento destacado: EmergenciasEl Departamento de Emergencias es una parte central de los hospitales de Renown Health. Serving patients in need of emergent attention, this team has an incredible level of dedication to not only tending to emergencies big and small, but also saving livesLeer más
40 Years of Exceptional Care“In sickness and in health” are words we often hear when celebrating the momentous occasion of marriage with our friends, families and loved ones. For James Breckenridge, these words were the foundation of the love and commitmenLeer más
Explore nuestros servicios de saludExplore todos los serviciosExplore nuestros servicios de salud